Tuesday 13 September 2011

Come and have a chat

I shall be at the Knitting and Stitching Show at Ally Pally next month, so if you’re going to be there, please find me to introduce yourself and have a chat.

You will find me mainly at the Textile Study Group exhibition space. The show plan isn’t available yet so I can’t give you a reference number for the space, but it will be big, bright and called ‘Individual and Collective’. As well as stewarding at this exhibition, I shall be doing some teaching workshops in the ‘Learning Curve’. You can come and chat at either place so if I’m not at one I’ll be at the other.

You can book a place on one of my workshops, called ‘Letting Your Stitches Flower’ on the Knitting and Stitching Show website. This image might give you a clue as to what the workshop is about -----

 AinAFlower

Dates at Alexandra Palace, London

Thursday (6th October) from lunchtime onwards

All day Friday and Saturday (7th and 8th October)

Looking forward to seeing you if you can make it!

1 comment:

  1. HI Sian
    I have (rather belatedly) spent this morning looking at the Summer Sketchbook project. I think the amount of information you have included is mind-boggling and will take me 3 summers to get my head around! Nevertheless I am planning to start over my summer. Congratulations on such a fantastic collection of information . I think you should turn it into a book as it would be very inspiring ofr beginners like me.
    Cheers, Jenny

    ReplyDelete