Friday 2 March 2012

And the winners are...................

Congratulations and thank you to all who entered and made this a strong and interesting competition. Although there was a small number of entries, the standard of the work was high. The three jurors thoroughly enjoyed looking at the drawings selected by each candidate and all acknowledge that it was a strong field and initially difficult to differentiate. A 'marking scheme' and comments from each juror established clear winners and our congratulation go to................

FIRST PRIZE (£50 Voucher towards any Distant Stitch Module) goes to
Anne Amosford

SECOND PRIZE (£25 Voucher from 'Art Van Go') goes to
Helen MacRitchie

THIRD PRIZE  (£25 Voucher from 'Ario') goes to
Jenn Hutchins

A selection of the entries will soon be available to view on the Distant Stitch website www.distantstitch.co.uk

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the three very worthy winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day with Body Armour. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Use Microsoft office 2010 Word and had to have the new version so my documents would open correctly. Like the Office 2007 better do not like the new tool bar but other then that it is the same Office.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter and I ordered a dress from Doll House which was to be custom made. I placed the order on a Monday and was surprised to get a phone call the following Monday to say the dress had arrived it only took eight 8 days. I took the dress home and when I put the dress on my daughter, I realized that had just altered the dress (in store) and found pins still in the side seams. I was so disgusted with their lie when confronted they would not talk to me or acknowledge what they had done. To all you mum’s out there DON’T BUY FROM DOLL HOUSE.

    ReplyDelete