Saturday 16 February 2013

Notebook

I can do a lot of thinking at odd moments of the day and although I might not have time to follow up these ideas, I have been making quick notes in a small postcard sized notebook. This is tucked into a bag when out and about – on a bus journey or waiting at the dentists - can give me some precious thinking time. These pages  remind me of the glimpses of ideas that I can follow up later. These pages aren’t especially beautiful but I like the miniature writing and diagrams that are crammed in to each page giving me keys for future work. 

sketchbook1sketchbook2sketchbook3

2 comments:

  1. This is such a goo discipline, I really must remember to keep a notebook with me. Looks like you have lots of ideas flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for illustrating how a 'carry-along' sketchbook could be used. For me all the fear lies in not quite knowing what I'm supposed to be doing.....it's wonderful to be allowed to get a glimpse into a working notebook! xxx

    ReplyDelete