Friday 11 September 2020

A new skill learnt and a tour around my garden and studio

A skill I wasn't expecting to need but has becoming very useful in this period of 'lockdown'. I've learnt how to edit simple films that I can take using my phone and I've been very pleased with the results although lots of things I would improve next time. 


Somerset Art Works (SAW) have provided training sessions by zoom and have encourage all members to contribute images and short films to show glimpses of you and your work to the public who would normally visit our studios and galleries. These are now being collated on a newly up-dated website www.somersetartworks.org.uk. At the time of writing this, this seems a few days away as I can't see my film or artist details yet.

So here is the short film I made showing you around my studio and showing you how I have responded to some of the elements in the confines of my garden during this summer.





1 comment: