Friday 18 September 2020

Invitation to 'Somerset Reacquainted'

Especially for those who live in or near Somerset - I invite you to visit this exhibition at the Somerset Rural Life Museum in Glastonbury. It's a project called Somerset Reacquainted that I've been taking part in throughout the Summer - organised by Somerset Art Works (SAW) as a support project for Somerset artists during 'lockdown'.

It should be fascinating. The recent posts here in my blog show how I've been exploring elements of my garden during 'lockdown' which will be represented by my contribution to this exhibition by 63 fellow Somerset artists.

Please note that you'll need to book your visit with the museum in advance https://swheritage.org.uk/somerset-rural-life-museum/ 


If you'd like to listen to the podcasts that these Somerset artists are making, you can listen to them talking live or if you wish to catch up, as a download. The podcasts are being broadcast live between 6 and 7 on 21st, 23rd, 25th, 28th and 30th September and 2nd October from this link https://somersetartworks.org.uk/somersetreacquainted/live/ 


The 2nd of October would be a good one to listen to!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment